What is LawFest?
LawFest is not just ‘another conference’ – it’s the one event legal professionals should attend every year. Our multi-stream programme has been designed for those in the legal industry at any level. There’s something for everyone including those new to legal technology, through to those currently leading the way and are at the forefront of legal innovation.
LawFest provides a platform for legal professionals to discover technology and develop a greater understanding of how technology and innovation can impact them, their organisations and their clients, and with the programme packed full of practical advice, eye-opening presentations, and success stories from your peers, this premier legal innovation and technology event guarantees to engage and inspire you.Learn more about LawFest
Why you should attend LawFest
If you want to learn more about innovative practices and drive greater efficiency within your organisation, and ultimately drive profitability, then LawFest 2017 is for you.
The one day conference is an opportunity for anyone involved in the intersection of technology and the law to develop their knowledge and immerse themselves in the latest topics and trends in this fast changing area.
The event promises to provide delegates with the opportunity to connect with like-minded lawyers, CEOs, CIOs, practice managers, IT professionals and government agencies.
LawFest is the only event in New Zealand that provides the opportunity to meet the leading legal technology providers to see their products and services that can help you practice law more efficiently, today and into the future.
If you are interested in innovation and technology to drive efficiency in your practice then LawFest is the event for you.
What’s new this year?
With more focus on innovation as well as technology we’ve tailored the event to reflect its new direction. We’ve added some exciting new features to ensure delegates and exhibitors continue to benefit from attending year on year. Click to find out more.Find Out More
What’s new this year?
- A new launch event to be held early in 2017 to announce our speaker line-up
- Addition of an event mobile app to interact with sessions and exhibitors, and stay up to date with the programme.
- An exciting new Technology Innovation Award, recognising the technology innovation of one law firm
- The Langham is a new prestigious venue with significantly improved facilities for delegates and exhibitors
- Exciting ticketing options to encourage more delegates
- An Advisory Panel featuring leading legal professionals to deliver a programme with wider content and speakers
- TechTalks and TechDemos to hear from and see technologies first hand
- Multiple tracks featuring key areas of innovation and technology
- Specifically dedicated sessions tailored for those looking for a basic understanding of how to embrace technology
- Leading speakers from New Zealand and abroad
- Hear the journeys of your colleagues from other law firms
- Learn how you can innovate and stay ahead of your competitors
Agenda and Speakers
The expanded programme includes multiple session streams featuring all new topics and speakers, which promise to be stimulating and thought-provoking, including legal technology experts, practitioners and leading innovation thought leaders from New Zealand and abroad.AGENDA
EARN OVER 6 CPD HOURS
Who will be attending?
The event is specifically designed to target the needs of lawyers, support staff and management from within law firms, corporate organisations and government agencies.
Whether you are from a small, medium or large practice, LawFest is the event for you.Firms Previously Represented
Firms previously represented
Anderson Creagh Lai
Cavell Leitch Law
Cooney Lees Morgan
DLA Phillips Fox
Financial Markets Authority
Grimshaw & Co
Heaney & Partners
Housing New Zealand
Jones & Co
Lee Salmon Long
Michael Thornton Solicitor
Ministry of Health
Norris Ward McKinnon
Price Baker Berridge
Reserve Bank of NZ
Serious Fraud Office
Sharp Tudhope Lawyers
Wayne Peters Lawyers
LawFest is being held at the prestigious Langham in Auckland.
The Langham is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in the heart of the Auckland CBD. The venue has substantially expanded exhibition facilities and beautifully designed conference rooms.FIND OUT MORE
LawFest is the opportunity to learn, connect with innovators in the legal industry, establish relationships, and discover technology that matters to you and your business.
One of the exciting new initiatives for LawFest this year, is the new 'Preparing for Change' stream that is tailored to those starting their ...
LawMaster is practice management software providing solutions to Law Firms since 1988. With 5 fully integrated management centres, LawMaster seamlessly caters for both back and ...